Skip to main content

Creative Writing Piece

Happiness
Love
Peace
Joy in life
Live in harmony
Love one another
Do not judge others
Let go of the past
Enjoy each and every moment you have here on earth
Be grateful of all the little things we sometimes take for granted
Share a smile it can brighten someone's sad day
The sky is so lovely this morning
The birds chirping send happiness to my soul
Breathing in the air is life recharging my soul
My pets are so funny
Peanut loves getting Niko's treat
He is quick to eat his and runs to get Niko's
I love my doggies
We are almost into the true holiday season
I love when the radio starts playing Christmas music
Although it never feels like Christmas here in Florida
I miss the snow
The change in seasons
Each year it's like 80 degrees during Christmas
Makes me homesick
I wish it got cold during the holiday
I love Thanksgiving Day
Great food, laughter, enjoying family time
I love my kids
Miss them
Trying to make sense of what doesn't make sense is truly hard to do
When you try to analyze it you really don't understand how all this is happening
One day at a time I tell myself
Let go and let God
I release what I can't change into the Divine and know He will take care of it all
I am blessed, I am loved, I am grateful. I am joyful, I am happy and most importantly
I am light
Shining bright into this world.
I spread my awareness to others so that they to can shift from negative thinking patterns and realize that they have the power to be happy
They have the power to change their way of thinking
I am empowered and help others reach that in their own life
Those are my thoughts for todayOriginally written on 10/13/13 
​©2019 Nanncie Santana Enterprises LLC  | All Rights Reserved |

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...