Skip to main content

My Mother

My Mother 

How many teenagers blame their mother, father, and even God for their life and everything that happens to them?
I will be  very honest, I was one of those teenagers.
After first  watching the movie "The Secret",   I realized that blaming my life situations  was keeping me from living my true purpose.   The choices  we make lead us to our path....if we make bad choices  we  will be faced  with tough, rough roads...but if we choose good than we will be in smooth, safe paths.
Since becoming spiritually awaken and truly living life in a state of gratitude, I have learn that every lesson is meant for learning, for growth, to guide you into your path towards your life purpose.  NO ONE is responsible for the choices you have made but YOU.   Parents - you should not blame yourself for your children decision. When we begin to take responsibility for your choices, a shift will occur.

On Mother's Day, I was able to share my thoughts with my mother.  I explained to my mom, I was the one that made decision in my life. She was not to blame. Just as I have let go and let God handle some situations that I have no control of.....she too had to allow God to take control of the rest.

I love my parents with all my heart!  I am thankful for a mother that has been faithful and has shown us her strength! 
Why do people choose to enter a life that is filled with 
pain and torment? 
......it can be extremely difficult to understand why horrible things happen to you and even more disconcerting to think you chose for it to happen!  This is why I feel it is so important to remember where we came from.  When you remember that this life is temporary and that your goal is growth, it can make even the most horrible conditions bearable.  Just look at Nelson Mandela.  With all that he suffered, to come out of that experience with his spirit intact, and able to make a profound difference in the lives of his people, you can see how even severe adversity may be required in order to make an impact on our planet.

When you choose your parents and your life situation you are giving yourself an opportunity.  What you do with that opportunity is entirely up to you.  Don’t waste any of the life you’ve chosen.  Learn from every experience.
 
I love this from Erin Pavlina's Blog post 
I wanted to share these thoughts with you. Feel free to leave your comments below and remember sharing is caring.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...