Skip to main content

What Do You Do For Self Care

 How does "Self Care" look like for you?
Do you take time for your "Self Care"?
Self Care is so important for your overall well-being.
Self Care can be as simple as walking outside in nature and enjoying the fresh breeze and the warmth of the sunshine. Self Care can also be giving yourself a pamper day. Who doesn't feel like a million bucks after a mani-pedi. I know love those pamper days. 
I also love my massages. Yesterday I went to Sweet Relief Massage Therapy. I have been seeing Katie for a year now. I have done cupping with her. Yesterday I wanted to try Hot Stones/Massage combo. 
This is how my "Self Care" looked like yesterday. It had been a minute since I had my last session with her. I had a cupping/massage session with her in April right before my White Tantric Yoga experience. It was long overdue.  I left feeling refreshed and so rejuvenated. It felt so good to have her work the knots from my shoulders.  
Her space is so tranquil. Beautiful energy. 
Afterwards, I took myself on a day date. I went to see the Lion King. I enjoyed my Self Care day. Sometimes, I like to be alone. Just to reflect and obtain clarity. My Angelic Team always reminds me that they are with me though, I welcome their Divine Signs. 
I wrote all about these Angel Signs here
Yesterday was no different.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown

Self Improvement ~ Goals & Dreams

Dark Night of the Soul

About 3 years ago, I went through the dark night of the soul. I was going through my spiritual awakening. Experiencing many symptoms since 2009 which at the time I really didn't know what was happening to me. I knew I was changing. I knew I was awakening as I began reading and searching for answers as to my experiences. As I continued to grow, heal, and fully move into servicing others in my mission.  I remember the dark night. The dark night of the soul feels like your heart is literally coming off of your chest. The dark night of the soul feels like your in a dark empty space. The dark night of the soul feels like the tears will never end. The dark night of the soul feels like you can't breathe. The dark night of the soul feels as if no one truly knows the pain deep within. I have felt the dark night of the soul. I have been up close and personal with the dark night. Sitting right in front of the dark night of the soul. For about 3 months I was dancing with the dark nigh