Skip to main content

What Do You Do For Self Care

 How does "Self Care" look like for you?
Do you take time for your "Self Care"?
Self Care is so important for your overall well-being.
Self Care can be as simple as walking outside in nature and enjoying the fresh breeze and the warmth of the sunshine. Self Care can also be giving yourself a pamper day. Who doesn't feel like a million bucks after a mani-pedi. I know love those pamper days. 
I also love my massages. Yesterday I went to Sweet Relief Massage Therapy. I have been seeing Katie for a year now. I have done cupping with her. Yesterday I wanted to try Hot Stones/Massage combo. 
This is how my "Self Care" looked like yesterday. It had been a minute since I had my last session with her. I had a cupping/massage session with her in April right before my White Tantric Yoga experience. It was long overdue.  I left feeling refreshed and so rejuvenated. It felt so good to have her work the knots from my shoulders.  
Her space is so tranquil. Beautiful energy. 
Afterwards, I took myself on a day date. I went to see the Lion King. I enjoyed my Self Care day. Sometimes, I like to be alone. Just to reflect and obtain clarity. My Angelic Team always reminds me that they are with me though, I welcome their Divine Signs. 
I wrote all about these Angel Signs here
Yesterday was no different.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...