Skip to main content

Angel Feathers

Angel Feathers 
Today as I walked into the store. I looked an notice this feather. I picked it up and thanked the angels for their presence. When you come along the path of a angel feather, know that you are being given a sign of love, guidance, and support from the angelic spiritual realm. 
Lets look a little closer to the meaning behind a black angel feather and more.

Black Feathers are a reminder of the protection of your angels, and a signal that spiritual wisdom, and magic are accessible by you within.

Pink Feathers are a reminder of the unconditional love of your angels, and a reminder of the infinite inspiration available when you're tuned into love.
Red Feathers signify life force energy, physical vitality, stability, strength, passion, and courage.
Orange Feathers carry messages of creativity, listening to your inner voice, and staying positive to attract success.
Yellow Feathers are often a reminder to be cheerful and light-hearted, to be present, alert, and to stay focused on what you desire to magnetize these blessings into your life.
Green Feathers signify abundance and money, a fertile opportunity, as well as vibrant well-being, health, and love.
Blue Feathers bring a calming and peaceful energy, and are connected to communication, awareness, and are often a reminder to listen.
Gray feathers are a call to return to peace within to create it without. Gray is also neutral, and can be a sign that the answer to your question is not yes/no or black/white.
Brown Feathers signify grounding, home life, and stability. There is an energy of respect, grounded positivity, and balance between the physical and spiritual.
I picking up the feather is your choice. I normally pick up my token of love from my angelic team. I capture the moment in a photo as well. I recommend you do what resonates with your being.
The most important thing you need to know when walking upon an angel feather is that you are being given a gift. Think positive thoughts. Send out gratitude vibrations to the Universe. 
As I was leaving the store. The employee's name tag brought another sign into my life. Her name was "Rose". My grandma's name was Rosa. Rosa. Rose. The same. I know my ancestors are near with their protection.
Not I am resting. Taking this day to relax. It's raining in SWFL. Perfect time to just chill at home.
I hope you are open to the signs from the angelic realm.
Share below what signs you've been receiving lately. Would love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...