Skip to main content

Sometimes You Win 



Sometimes you win but in the outcome you’ve actually loose. Today I was reminded of an event in my life that happened 5 years ago on this very day. 
My heart filled with emotional joy and sadness. I had "won" a court decision that was in the works for 2 years. A legal journey that served for my growth. 
As I called my mother to share the joy of my "win" there was also loss. The loss of years without my children. The isolation was unbearable. As I sit here today sharing with you that 5 years ago I won, I also share that I loss 5 years without my children. 
Joy and sadness can be felt in one photo. Captured without my knowing. 
Everything happens for a purpose in our life. Personal and spiritual growth was the purpose of my experiences. 
As a mother, my love for all three of my children is equal and everlasting. 
Was I perfect. No. We are not perfect beings. Was there so much going on within my inner circle that create the events, 💯 yes!
One thing I am sure of is that when we decide enough is enough and we choose to love our inner being. We win. 
We grow. We learn to see things very clear. There is a sense of peace understanding that everything has to happen the way it did. 
My intention is that you sit with your decisions. Your "win" and be proud of them. But also recognize your loss. Send it love. Send it gratitude for showing you what areas in your life you have grown. 
Lastly my friends learn to forgive. Truly forgive others and YOURSELF. 
Healing will take place. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...