Skip to main content

Gem Elixirs

Gem Elixirs 
I have two water bottles that have Shungite and Apophyllite crystals inside them. I found this very special water bottle "LOVE" all over at Starbucks on day. It was on clearance and I said this is the perfect water bottle for me. I am all about LOVE. The intention and the crystals amplify my cells. It provides me with the energy I need vibrate at a higher level. 
I also have a water container that has Rose Quartz, Clear Quartz, Shungite, and Citrine. I pour that water into this water bottle which contains these crystals.
What does your water elixirs look like? 
Read about the amazing benefits of these stones. 
  • Apophyllite Crystal - has a strong action to aid spiritual healing on a deep soul level. It is a helpful stone to aid depression, anxiety and stress related issues. It will help to dissolve blockages in many areas of the body, and may be combined with any other stone to boost that stone's energy to bring through healing.
  • Shungite crystal - Drinking this purified water is said to have many beneficial qualities such as an increased rate of healing and cell growth, and detoxification of the body. Holding and meditating amplifies the shungite healing properties of headaches, back pain, blood pressure, inflammation and muscle pain. The antioxidants in shungite are forceful impacters on health and a fully functioning immune system. Shungite healing properties are powerful for the spirit as well. It can be used to combat insomnia, boost energy, reduce stress and relieve anxiety.  Resource: energymuse.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...