Skip to main content

TRUTH

I can't sleep. Maybe it's the Full Moon energy or maybe it's the it's my soul wanting to share a truth. Have you ever trusted someone and share your truth? Never thinking they would lie. This is what happened to me. Back in 2012, I shared my truth with a person whom I trusted. I thought this person was a friend. I share my real truth. The truth that I have been sharing since 2011. It's the past. I have forgiven. I have healed. The only reason I have to remember this time in life is because it was brought to my awareness that things that I didn't say were on documents that I had signed. Lies that I never said. If you know my story you know my truth. I overcame verbal and emotional abuse. That was my truth. Yet this person went on to put lies that I never said. I never said anything about drugs or a gun or alcohol. I am not that type of person. Never was and never will be. Yet this person maybe thinking she was helping me put all kinds of lies. 
When I was thinking about what I was told. I was talking to my angels and God. I was praying. I knew I had not said those lies. I knew I didn't yet there was papers saying I said that. I thought back to 2012, and as I drove it hit me. The truth was reveal to me lie a movie playing back. I remember that day I sat at her office. She typed into the computer. I share my story. Yes, I wanted to see my kids but I would never make up lies. I told her the truth. Yet she took it upon herself to write ugly lies. I remember signing a sheet of paper. And I never got copies of those papers. I am guilty of trusting someone in authority and thinking she was a honest person. I think back to that bad. Sharing my 15 year story was tough. It was the first time, I shared it beside sharing it with my counselor at A.C.T.  I KNOW I didn't lie. I KNOW the records at ACT show the truth. Again my mistake was trusting her.
When I returned home, I messaged her and asked her how I could obtain copies of the papers I signed with her. The papers she typed up. She called me right away and asked why I needed them. I said I just needed them. I wanted to give her the opportunity to come clean. She didn't. Said she would bring me the papers. Two days later she brought me papers but not those she typed up. Just confirming that there was something hidden. I already know the truth. My higher self already revealed it me.  I am sorry it has effect many people. 
I honestly didn't know. 
All I can say is that I am truly sorry to those I hurt. I am sorry I ever trusted that person. I am sorry I never got and read those papers. Lesson is learned.
IMPORTANT - if you ever sign documents make sure you get them and read through them. Don't just take the person words at face value. I don't want anyone to go through what I have gone through. 
I am sharing this so we all can become more aware.
** I will not share names due to privacy.  
A.C.T. Fort Myers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...