Skip to main content

Magnifying My Radiance

Today is my Day 33 of Spirit Voyage's Global Sadhana "Magnify Your Radiance" with Aykanna
I started on Day 1 which was September 17th due to a family emergency, I had to start again on September 25th.
Magnify Your Radiance is such a beautiful kriya and meditation set. I can feel myself vibrating with the cosmos.
Powerful. I had an experience in which something came to my awareness and I knew even though I hadn't seen it for myself. I just knew the TRUTH.
Kundalini Yoga will bring you the awareness into higher consciousness. It will help you face things with a different state of mind. I honestly can say this Global Sadhana has done that for me. Facing the Truth   was a next level breakthrough for me. I am blessed to have this practice to support this energy. I am closer to Day 40 but as I shared with my Global Sadhana community, I will continue this Sadhana to reach 120 Days.

Yogi Bhajan says this:
40/90/120/1000 Day Sadhanas
Yogi Bhajan gave us a very special technology relating to habits. Every single kriya or meditation in Kundalini Yoga changes us in very specific ways. If you practice a kriya a few times, you receive a wonderful benefit. But if you want to permanently change your habits, and realize the full effects of the kriya, this is what you can do:
Practice a particular kriya or mantra every single day for the same amount of time. Based on the number of days you do this, here is how it will affect your habits:
40 Days: Practice every day for 40 days straight. This will break any negative habits that block you from the expansion possible through the kriya or mantra.
90 Days: Practice every day for 90 days straight. This will establish a new habit in your conscious and subconscious minds based on the effect of the kriya or mantra. It will change you in a very deep way.
120 Days: Practice every day for 120 days straight. This will confirm the new habit of consciousness created by the kriya or mantra. The positive benefits of the kriya get integrated permanently into your psyche.
1000 Days: Practice every day for 1000 days straight. This will allow you to master the new habit of consciousness that the kriya or mantra has promised. No matter what the challenge, you can call on this new habit to serve you.
I am keeping up to be kept up. 
As I write this I am thinking about the New Moon in Scorpio that we are experiencing today Oct 27th and Oct 28th, this New Moon is all about transformational healing. Letting go of the past and preparing yourself for the new beginnings. How do you want to see yourself? With who? Energetically are you surrounded by things that resonate with you inner core? This is the perfect time to reevaluate what you wish to manifest for your future.  Allow yourself to get clear. Allow yourself to let go of what hasn't and isn't servicing you. Let it go and Let God. This is a beautiful invitation. Today I had the pleasure of doing a video shoot out in nature. Surrounded by trees, insects, butterflies, and so much nature was divine. It was a wonderful space to end the weekend. I see all the wonderful signs the Creator of this AmAzing Universe has given me this weekend. Yesterday as I drove to Bonita Springs, I was signing my Mantras ( I love signing and will always sign along with my FAV Mantras) and as I drove the car in front me had plates with the numbers 444...I was driving so I could not capture the image. I smiled as I drove by and thanked my Angelic team for their presence. The Angel Number 444 vibrates with the message              "Your Angels support, guide, protect, and love you"                     Yes I welcome this message. I continued driving and than next to me there was a white pick up with stickers on it which read "LOVE" again I was driving but I acknowledged to my Angelic Spiritual Team that I had received this message. I  choose LOVE with all of my being. I arrived at the Moon and had a wonderful busy day doing mini Reiki Sessions.  I had my list with the clients I would be seeing and it wasn't until the end that my last sign hit me with so much love and joy.  One of my clients name was "Margarita" and it hit me. My great grandma (the one that was a healer in Puerto Rico - her name was Margarita) I never met her. It wasn't until my older years that I found out she was a energy healer and her name. So needless to say, her presence was with me. I was so happy and grateful. The Divine is always sending us signs if we are open for them. If we acknowledge them. Sometimes it may be a word from someone. A paragraph you read in a book. Lyrics from a song. A coin in the streets. A butterfly passing by. So many wonderful ways we can be guided.  These signs came yesterday the day before the New Moon in Scorpio (my moon is in Scorpio) - I know there will be a major shift for me. I welcome it. I can't wait to share with you the miracles I will keep manifesting.  Thank you Spirit Voyage "Magnify Your Radiance" this is exactly what I will continue to do....vibrate with the Cosmos!   Sending you light and love.   
 Sat Nam - Truth is my Essence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Night of the Soul

About 3 years ago, I went through the dark night of the soul. I was going through my spiritual awakening. Experiencing many symptoms since 2009 which at the time I really didn't know what was happening to me. I knew I was changing. I knew I was awakening as I began reading and searching for answers as to my experiences. As I continued to grow, heal, and fully move into servicing others in my mission.  I remember the dark night. The dark night of the soul feels like your heart is literally coming off of your chest. The dark night of the soul feels like your in a dark empty space. The dark night of the soul feels like the tears will never end. The dark night of the soul feels like you can't breathe. The dark night of the soul feels as if no one truly knows the pain deep within. I have felt the dark night of the soul. I have been up close and personal with the dark night. Sitting right in front of the dark night of the soul. For about 3 months I was dancing with the dark nigh

Bad or Good

  Choices. We've made bad ones. We've made good ones. I stated "we've" because I too have made bad and good choices. I have learned from those choices.  I am about to share some important life journey lessons and how you can move forward living a happier more fulfilling life.  The first thing you must recognize and accept are your choices. No matter how old you are once you become an adult - there is no one to blame but yourself. STOP blaming the life, your mom, your dad, your family etc. At some point in your life, you made life changing choices.  I share this because of experience. When I was young I blamed others for my life. It wasn't until I began to grow and learn. I realized I (me, myself, & I) attract ALL the events that had happen to me. I choice this experience for a reason. I had to go through this for a purpose.  Second, you must learn to forgive. Forgive everyone and most importantly forgive yourself. Once again, I share this fr

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown