Skip to main content

For the Good - An Inspired Transformation - Pre Order your signed copy!

PRE ORDER your signed copy today!
An Inspired Transformation officially launches on Friday, December 6th. There is so much gratitude in my heart. My goal accomplished. To share this part of my story has always been with the intention to help other transform their own life. I am so thankful to God for allowing me to fulfill this purpose in my life. Here is the book trailer.

You will also find the link to the launch party. Join us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown

Self Improvement ~ Goals & Dreams

Count Your Blessings