Skip to main content

Mindful Love


Mindful. Love. Each day I make it a point to live mindful. I also make it a point to live in the vibration of love. I am here for a purpose and that is to assist others in aligning with heart so that it inspires their ascension. I believe this is all lightworkers purpose and mission. This week I was faced with a truth. I now know why there are so many "yoga" studios. It's because everyone wants to do their "own" thing. Teach their own style of yoga. Kinda like churches.  I recently sent some messages to introduce myself and the inquire if they (yoga studios) would have an opening for a Kundalini Yoga class. I was immediately rejected on one of the messages. The other one never replied. I respect their decision but it made me think about BKS Yoga Studio in Naples, Florida.  I have been attending BKS for about a year or so taking their Kundalini Yoga classes and Kundalini Workshops. I truly appreciate Jill  for offering a variety of classes in her studio. I mindfully share these with love. I was sadden but allow it to go. My goal is to open my own studio/wellness center. I definitely will offer a variety of classes. 

As I finished my meditations tonight, I was guided to share my experience because I know Kundalini Yoga is for those whom are ready to tab into their oneness. I can honestly say my super power is Kundalini Yoga.  I have been practicing Kundalini Yoga since 2015 and totally can see the shift it has had in my consciousness.  My message to you is to follow your heart. Follow your dreams even if you are faced with resistance and challenges. Mindfully listen to that heart center of love. Never give up and never let anyone dim your sparkle.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...

Let's examine what's coming out of our mouth?

Have you ever asked someone how they are doing? Have you ever asked someone how things were going? Have you ever stopped to really listen to what comes out of their mouth?  I know first hand that life can be hard. Things we go through can tear us up into pieces.  Have you ever examine what's coming out of your mouth? Do we complain about anything and everything. Just some food for thought....instead of complaining about the issue...be thankful that whatever it is your facing will make you stronger and wiser.  Remember whatever your going through....is nothing compare to what someone else might be going through.....replace complaining with a  brighter outlook on the situation . I know it can be hard. But remember God knows we can handle whatever it is your facing. And I know that if the complaining stops....you will  Change Your Life !  Why? Because complaining is just another form of being negative. Thinking negative. Therefore if we ...