Skip to main content

Awakening to the Twin Flame Journey

I have been on the spiritual awakening path for about 9 years. During which events that have happen in my life clearly have shown me the way to my life's purpose. About 7 years, I have been on the Twin Flame Journey. An awakening in me that would reveal some False Twin Flame relationships to me. Some Soul Mate relationships to me. All served their purpose in my life. There has been this feeling of missing a part of me. I've been on a journey in which I've learned how completely love my BEing. I've empowered myself. I have awaken spiritually over the years. I continue to get signs from the Universe on this path to reunite with my Twin Flame. I know the Twin Flame relationships is to lift the vibration of love. When I began this path there have been many signs that I will share with you as I begin my video blog sharing my journey. As I come out and begin to share my Twin Flame Journey.  My first video has been posted on my YouTube channel ------> My Twin Flame Journey 
My Journey to my BELOVED.
Sending you light & love wrapped in Angel Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...