Skip to main content

3 Simple Steps for Self Love


I want to share "3 Simple Steps for Self-Love" that I have personally used to empower, heal, and truly discover the meaning of Self-Love.
The first step is awareness. Begin by being completely aware of your thoughts. Thoughts that clearly are meant to self sabotage yourself. When we become aware of these thoughts we begin to be mindful of negative thought patterns that do not serve you or your well-being.
The second is forgiveness. This is a tough one because I am asking you to forgive yourself. The key to self-love is to truly become aware of all the junk that isn't serving your personal growth. We can be our own worse critic. We can find it extremely hard to forgive our own self. When we don't forgive ourselves for our shortcomings we remain stagnant. When we remain stagnant we are unable to see the beauty within our soul.
The third step is gratitude. The third step is so easy to put into practice once we forgive ourselves. When we free ourselves from our own judgements of blame, we are able to truly receive that love from within which in turn overflows in vibrations of complete gratitude towards life.
I encourage you today to take some time to sit and become aware of anything you need to forgive yourself for.......write it down if need be.....once you've done this begin to declare forgiveness towards each item you've written. Allow your spirit to be cleansed from guilt, pain, shame, suffering, anything that no longer serves you.
Once you've completed this task tear up the sheet or burn it. This sends a sign to the Universe and your psyche that it's done.
Complete this task by expressing complete gratitude to yourself. Thanking yourself for being open to LOVE yourself enough to forgive yourself. Now look in the mirror with that gratitude and tell yourself "I LOVE YOU" and begin each day with this same affection and love for yourself.

I am sending you so much light and love wrapped in Angel Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown

Self Improvement ~ Goals & Dreams

Unexpected Experiences

  An Unexpected Experience In January, I was in a accident. I was at a stand still waiting to make a left turn when I was slammed from behind. What an unexpected experience.  Emotionally and physically causing a roll coaster ride within my being. I was an emotional mess. This experience was like nothing I had ever gone through. The hit was so hard that my 911 assistance in my Ford called for me. I literally felt my heart coming out of my chest from the impact. My car was a total lost. I could not understand how the 19 year old girl driving had not seen my turning signal and my brake lights since it was around 8:30 pm, yes it was dark out. Needlessly to say, it took a beautiful soul (a friend) whom send me some ThetaHealing ®  that totally brought me back to balance.  At the end, I had to allow this experience to teach me that there was still some deep healing that needed to occur within my being.  My body, mind, and soul has gone through some transformational healing.  At the end of th