Skip to main content

Trust the Process

When you surrender and allow God to lead your journey. You must trust the process. When you are clearly asking for signs. You must trust the signs that are given. Trusting the process can be scary.  Change can be scary sometimes,  but the Divine says TRUST.
I was guided to write this blog post today because as an intuitive coach I can see, feel, and know when my Creator is sending me messages. I ask and it is answered.  As I pray and am guided situations arise that make me stop and think and analyze all the signs and gut feelings Spirit has been giving me.  Today I was reminded that everything will happen at it's Divine timing but in the meantime I just need to trust the process.

When we surrender and allow for things to flow as it should, there is no need to worry about change. Change is good. But change won't happen if you are asking for something and your heart is far from trusting the process.

Letting go and allow God can be scary. But when you totally allow God to do what needs to be done for your highest good, that is when you trust your inner intuition when you get those intuitive hits.  That's when God is saying "I GOT This" and you do not have to worry about nothing.
I feel it within my entire being that magic is about to happen in my life. Every sign I am receiving from the Heavens just confirm what I know deep inside me.
Today, God said  "Nancy, Trust the process" and I replied I will!
I am grateful that I know I am divinely guided, supported, loved, and protected. That everything is working out for my highest good. I know magic can happen whenever and wherever, just like that!
My friends if there is anything you've been asking God, any situation, or prayer,  I am here to tell you that God is telling you TRUST THE PROCESS!


Sending healing light and love with tons of Angel Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown

Self Improvement ~ Goals & Dreams

Unexpected Experiences

  An Unexpected Experience In January, I was in a accident. I was at a stand still waiting to make a left turn when I was slammed from behind. What an unexpected experience.  Emotionally and physically causing a roll coaster ride within my being. I was an emotional mess. This experience was like nothing I had ever gone through. The hit was so hard that my 911 assistance in my Ford called for me. I literally felt my heart coming out of my chest from the impact. My car was a total lost. I could not understand how the 19 year old girl driving had not seen my turning signal and my brake lights since it was around 8:30 pm, yes it was dark out. Needlessly to say, it took a beautiful soul (a friend) whom send me some ThetaHealing ®  that totally brought me back to balance.  At the end, I had to allow this experience to teach me that there was still some deep healing that needed to occur within my being.  My body, mind, and soul has gone through some transformational healing.  At the end of th