Skip to main content

My Experience Hosting the Archangels

The experience I had Hosting the Archangels began and ended with a bang!
I have had many of you ask me and I wanted to wait until after they left to the next 3 hostess to share my amazing visit.
On August 31st, I opened my door at 10:30 PM to welcome the Archangels to my home.
If I say that day began like any other day, I would be lying. The morning my angelic team would arrive, my energy level was at it's all time high.  I am normally very energetic but just the thought that I would be receiving the Archangels made my vibration level increase by 10!  One hour prior to the arrival of my special guest.  I was reviewing the emails I had received. To my surprise, I had received an email from Gabby Bernstein's assistant letting me know that  the application I had submitted to them on  August 5th to receive a scholarship to her SpiritJunkie Masterclass Digital had been approved by Gabby.  I would have a full scholarship.  I knew immediately that the Archangels had already begun to work with me.  I gathered myself together after the emotional high from that email and at 10:30 PM they official were home.
As the days unfolded....I spent time in meditation and prayer. I was guided to pull a card each day asking them for a message that would resonate with my heart as an intuitive spiritual coach I KNOW that God send messages to us in so many different ways....we are the ones that have to be open and consciously aware that these messages are coming through.

The message was very clear on day 1 and day 3 -  I am LIGHT. I am a LIGHTWORKER that is my mission and life purpose.  I KNOW that I am surrounded, protected, guided, and love by God and the Archangels. I was guided to share my spiritual gifts with the world.  There was no need for EGO based fear.  
The Archangels continued to communicate with me. I received a clear understanding for situations. I was guided to send a message to the Universe.  I will share how.....for a while I have been telling myself to get a window wrap for my car.   As a new entrepreneur, I want to make my imprint wherever I go....finally I stop procrastinating and took action.   It has been a week of higher levels of awareness.  Today I woke up knowing that tonight I would send the Archangels to 3 friends whom will have their own divine experiences.  I felt mixed emotions to say the least but I looked forward to my Reiki 2 attunement which I had schedule on  August 11th.  When you are guided by Spirit you are fully  aware that all things don't just happen.... synchronicity happens....I am a healer and I had been guided to continue adding to my healing modalities.   
As I drove, the Archangels send me divine messages. I was driving on I75  when a white car with 444 in the license plate merged in front of me. I know that the Angel Message for 444 is that the angels are guiding, protecting, supporting, and love you. My heart was filled with love at that moment because although I felt a bit sad because I was sending them off later that night. I knew the message was clear. As I continued driving another card passed me and as I looked the license plate read Faith 33 - I felt chills as my higher self said I will always have faith. The last sign I was given was a truck pulling  a boat with the name Vibrations.  By this point my eyes were teary because my message is LOVE - our vibration should be of the highest light.  I had just shared this on my Facebook page earlier in the week.  
What can I say, my experience was divine!  
There was so much tranquilly in my home.  I can honestly say the air shifted the energy in the home.
What I can say is be open to the guidance the angels wish to give you. Know that it is for your highest good. 
I am also extra lucky because it so happened that I was on the list for another spiritual group in which I would receive the Archangels on Sept 4th. Therefore I know my second experience will just built on the first of amazing energy and miracles.

I would encourage you to Host the Archangels if you are given the opportunity. 
I have a deeper connections with the Archangels now and I am so blessed that I was given this opportunity not once but twice.
Sending you light and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown

Self Improvement ~ Goals & Dreams

Unexpected Experiences

  An Unexpected Experience In January, I was in a accident. I was at a stand still waiting to make a left turn when I was slammed from behind. What an unexpected experience.  Emotionally and physically causing a roll coaster ride within my being. I was an emotional mess. This experience was like nothing I had ever gone through. The hit was so hard that my 911 assistance in my Ford called for me. I literally felt my heart coming out of my chest from the impact. My car was a total lost. I could not understand how the 19 year old girl driving had not seen my turning signal and my brake lights since it was around 8:30 pm, yes it was dark out. Needlessly to say, it took a beautiful soul (a friend) whom send me some ThetaHealing ®  that totally brought me back to balance.  At the end, I had to allow this experience to teach me that there was still some deep healing that needed to occur within my being.  My body, mind, and soul has gone through some transformational healing.  At the end of th