Skip to main content

The Meaning of Sat Nam


I first heard Sat Nam when I attended my first Kundalini Yoga Class.  What does "Sat Nam" mean? It means "Truth is my identity."  I find myself saying yes 
I am a BEing of TRUTH. 
I am a one with the TRUTH.   GOD.  
I believe things, people, lessons come into your life at it's divine timing. I had been following Gabby Bernstein since 2007 and if I think back I am sure along this journey she had mentioned Kundalini Yoga.  As a matter of fact, I know for sure I heard "Kundalini Yoga" from her, I am sure of it. But for whatever reason last year was when God wanted me to experience this divine truth.  Kundalini Yoga was being offered at the beautiful Shangri-La Springs in Bonita Springs, Florida. I drove 45 minutes to attend this class.  Kundalini Yoga is an experience that you can only live it, feel it, breathe it in order to fully grasp it's awakening.  After attending a hand full of classes I decide that I would attend Winter Solstice's in Lake Wales, Florida.  I will share more with you about my first time at Winter Solstice's in a later blog.  

Sending you light and love wrapped in Angel Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...