Skip to main content

Manifesting Abundance & Prosperity

On December 31, 2014, I set out some intentions.  I prayed to God and my Angels for many things that I wish to manifest in 2015. I asked that anything and everything that did not serve me for my highest good be cleared and release. I did my ritual. I shredded paper.  Events happened and I knew that Spirit had answered my prayer. My intention to manifest abundance and prosperity is so that I may serve without any limitations. By having more I can give more.  That is how I began 2015. I use affirmations.. I meditate and pray.....asking God that the doors be open for my highest good.  I know there is power with how you feel about money and how you speak about money. You must clear and remove blocks in order for it to manifest in your life. I have been working with the Law of Attraction since 2007.  After watching "The Secret" and reading several books, I began putting it into practice. 
I know I had blocks that had to be cleared.  And I have been working on myself for the last three years to remove negativity energy that I was stilled attached too. 


I love participating in challenges that serve for my highest good.  On the 17th of January, a friend posted a money love challenge. It had began on the 14th of January but she stated you could still join. So, I joined that challenge. I will share the link at the end of this post so you can join too.


The Money Love Challenge is held by  Kate Northrup 

So I began this challenge with the intention again to release any blocks because I declare an abundant 2015.
Last night I also conducted a self-spirituous coaching session to invoke the angels to assist me in manifesting my goals and desires. This is one of the many wonderful types of sessions I offer as an intuitive spiritual coach.  You can click on the services tab to book your session today.

I am  open and ready to receive prosperity in all areas of my life 

Today, I went to get a lotto ticket.  I like to play the Lucky Money with the EZ Match.
When I got my ticket and saw my winnings. I was grateful. I thanked God and the angels. It doesn't matter the amount the goal is to feel that gratitude for what you've just received even if it's a penny that you find on the ground.  The reason I share this is because the way you feel the way you speak attracts more of into your life. I refused to attract negativity into my life!  

I encourage you my friend to seek guidance from someone to help you break free from a run down life. You too can learn and live an abundant life....it starts with the choice to CHANGE!

By joining challenges like the one I joined. Or by hiring a life coach or hypnotherapist. These are ways to help yourself to change unwanted beliefs and thinking patterns.  



I might have won $3.00 but for me those are $3.00 that are going into my manifestation jar. I am sharing this because this isn't the first time this year in which I have won some money. That is why I want to share with you the power of intention and manifestation.   Today is $3.00 but tomorrow, or next month it will be $3 million dollars.  I AM attracting abundance and prosperity into my life.

To join the MONEY LOVE CHALLENGE  click on the link --------------> www.MoneyLoveChallenge.com

                         My 2015 Wealth & Abundance Jar 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...