Skip to main content

Walking Meditation

An Angelic Sign a day keeps negativity at bay. 
Nanncie Santana

Where do I begin, as I sit here guided by Spirit to share a new blog post. I revisited the last few weeks. I am manifesting miracles in my magical world.  I am grateful beyond words. This morning I took my meditation outdoors. I wanted fresh air. I wanted to feel the warmth of the sun. I wanted to connect with nature. I decided to walk (get some exericse in as well) and meditate. Listening to my mantras. Quieting the mind. I have a conversation with God. There is so much happening. I am grateful and I know everything is happening at God's diving timing. I walked up and down my street. It's a quiet street (pictured above) with my angel feather.  I had just hit the 1 mile mark and I was 20 minutes into walk when I noticed this (picture below)
I walked a little closer to see because as I walked up and down the street for the last 20 minutes I hadn't notice it.
Sure enough it was an angel feather. A divine sign. My meditation walk was filled with butterflies flying around.
One even allowed me to capture this (picture below)
Beautiful Butterfly 
As I continued my meditation walk, I was filled with so much gratitude. Thanking God for sending me this angel feather and for surrounding me with the beautiful butterflies.
I asked God to continue sending healing light and love to my kids. As I was still and silent, I heard this clearly "It's done, my child" - I know God me! I am reading a book and there was a sentence in there that resonates with all of my being. 

"Miracles come from your love" 
Sanaya Roman 

I am filled with so much love from the God. I came to a realization yesterday. For so long I wondered if God loved me because of my trials that I was going through. I realized I had to love myself first. I had to know that God and I are one. I have also come to an understanding that my most difficult lessons have been my biggest blessings. For this I am eternally grateful. I can honestly look back now and see why things happened the way they did. They had to. I would have never awaken to my Divine purpose in life. 
It takes a lot of courage to look at this truth. I was the creator of my experiences. I allowed myself to experience everything I did in order to ascend.  I allow it so that I could immensely filled with so much light and love. I allowed this so I could come home to who I was born to be. 
When we look at this truth. We create our experiences. Some are painful. Some are good. But we choose to learn from these experiences. At the end it comes down to forgiveness and love. When you can truly forgive yourself and others and own up to your experiences that is when you realize that the Divine Creator of this AmAzing Universe will light you up like you've never been before. I remember when I was young, I would say that there has to be a purpose as to why I had gone through so much. It had to be for a purpose. I couldn't see it back than. It seemed like I was creating more and more hardship upon myself. Many nights of falling to sleep crying. Many days waking up with eyes that cried all night. But the day that my heart chakra was cracked wide open. Something shifted within my being. It felt like I was held in the loving arms of the Divine. I am still creating my experiences but I can honestly say I am manifesting miracles now.
The signs that I received this morning were clear. I know this but I like to received signs from the Divine. He knows this as well. I don't need them because I KNOW without a doubt that I am divinely protected, guided, supported, and love. I KNOW. But I am always so eternally grateful when I am blessed with confirmations.
I am hoping you will open up to allowing yourself to received divine signs from God/Divine/Source/Higher Self. 
I guaranteed you will begin to received them at the right moment. I am sending you so much light and love. 
Sat Nam  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad or Good

  Choices. We've made bad ones. We've made good ones. I stated "we've" because I too have made bad and good choices. I have learned from those choices.  I am about to share some important life journey lessons and how you can move forward living a happier more fulfilling life.  The first thing you must recognize and accept are your choices. No matter how old you are once you become an adult - there is no one to blame but yourself. STOP blaming the life, your mom, your dad, your family etc. At some point in your life, you made life changing choices.  I share this because of experience. When I was young I blamed others for my life. It wasn't until I began to grow and learn. I realized I (me, myself, & I) attract ALL the events that had happen to me. I choice this experience for a reason. I had to go through this for a purpose.  Second, you must learn to forgive. Forgive everyone and most importantly forgive yourself. Once again, I share this fr

Dark Night of the Soul

About 3 years ago, I went through the dark night of the soul. I was going through my spiritual awakening. Experiencing many symptoms since 2009 which at the time I really didn't know what was happening to me. I knew I was changing. I knew I was awakening as I began reading and searching for answers as to my experiences. As I continued to grow, heal, and fully move into servicing others in my mission.  I remember the dark night. The dark night of the soul feels like your heart is literally coming off of your chest. The dark night of the soul feels like your in a dark empty space. The dark night of the soul feels like the tears will never end. The dark night of the soul feels like you can't breathe. The dark night of the soul feels as if no one truly knows the pain deep within. I have felt the dark night of the soul. I have been up close and personal with the dark night. Sitting right in front of the dark night of the soul. For about 3 months I was dancing with the dark nigh

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown