Skip to main content

Protected By Angels


When you know that you are "Protected By Angels".  A week ago today on September 8th, I was in a car accident. I was on my way to work in the morning to provide Reiki healing sessions. I had stopped at the store to purchase some flowers. I never made it to work. My car was towed to the yard for the insurance to come get it and adjust it. I was hit in the front drivers side front end.  I waited until today to share this only for one reason to share my experience with Archangel Michael.  As I mention, I was on my way to work. I had my cards, candles, crystals, my cloths, and I had my four Archangel figurines. Archangel Raphael, Archangel Uriel, Archangel Gabriel, and Archangel Michael.  Each one in their little pouch. They were all on the bottom portion of my bag as well.  As I got hit, my head whipped towards my passenger seat and I saw all my things begin to come out of my bag from the impact. I extended my right arm and with my hand I held the bag down to prevent everything to come out. If you have been a car accident everything happens very quickly. At the end of this process, I gather my things and what had fell out of my bag.  My mirror charms were in place but one the chain that holds my protection crystals had snapped and fell. I gathered my crystals and the chain. Off I went home after 2 hours from the accidents.  When I arrived home, I began to put my things away and as I took out my Archangels out of the bag. There was one missing. Archangel Michael was not in my bag. Immediately it was clear to me that I was protected by angels. I received some bruises and aches but the majority of the impact was received by my angels. The sticker you see above is the a bumper sticker that I have on the drivers side door pocket. My "Protected By Angels" on my left, my protection crystals in front of me (on my mirror), and my Archangels on the right side of me on the passenger seat. I was protected. The impact could have been worse.  My insurance told me to get everything out of my car before 1:00 PM on Monday. I went to collect my things and as I looked for Archangel Michael he was there under my passenger seat in his pouch unharmed. 
The bruise from the seat belt.
My body is sore and getting treatment. The bruises will go away. My left side bruise where my seat belt held me. 
The 3 Angels that arrived home with me after the accident.
Archangel Michael - I didn't see when he flew out of my bag.
The moment when I realized that I was protected by Archangel Michael. I had all the Archangels on my bed but Michael. Felt protected.
Archangel Michael is the Angel of Protection 

On Monday, I also went to the doctor as I knew and felt soreness and pain from the accident. I'm in treatment and awaiting the decision on my car. They said they will let me know on Monday.  But right now all that matters is the fact that my Angels are near. My Angels protected me. On Thursday at work. I had a member come in said his key tag wasn't working. I looked at this account and re verified his insurance coverage and activated him.  He said his key tag was  damaged. I told him let me see and as he handed me his key ring and I proceeded to replace his key tag. 
I put the key ring down on the counter and yet again a reminder from my Angels. This is what it said.
My friends, our angels are always near and always sending us divine signs.  As I think about a week ago, I recall it was the 8th of Sept. The number 8 is infinite. My Angels protected me infinitely. The signs were there and I know they were. Everything happens for a reason. This has only strengthened my connection to the Archangels.  As a Kundalini Yoga Teacher,  I also had chanted the Mantra of Protection prior to driving off,  "Aad Guray Nameh"  and the mantra playing was Guru Guru Wahe Guru. I know my protection comes from above. Finally, I received one last confirmation of my angels presence. 
You have guardian angels with you right now — continuously — guaranteed!
Angel Number 444  
Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself.
​You have nothing to fear—all is well.
As I share this experience with you. My hope is that you will become aware of the divine signs the Angels send us each and everyday. I am always sharing this with you. But this accident has shown me the true power behind these celestial beings.  Material things can be replaced. My car is bad. I don't know what will be happening with it. I trust that everything is happening for my highest and best good. This I know for sure. 

Have you had any Angel experiences? Please share below. I would love to hear from you. Sending you light and love.
​Sat Nam 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Night of the Soul

About 3 years ago, I went through the dark night of the soul. I was going through my spiritual awakening. Experiencing many symptoms since 2009 which at the time I really didn't know what was happening to me. I knew I was changing. I knew I was awakening as I began reading and searching for answers as to my experiences. As I continued to grow, heal, and fully move into servicing others in my mission.  I remember the dark night. The dark night of the soul feels like your heart is literally coming off of your chest. The dark night of the soul feels like your in a dark empty space. The dark night of the soul feels like the tears will never end. The dark night of the soul feels like you can't breathe. The dark night of the soul feels as if no one truly knows the pain deep within. I have felt the dark night of the soul. I have been up close and personal with the dark night. Sitting right in front of the dark night of the soul. For about 3 months I was dancing with the dark nigh

Bad or Good

  Choices. We've made bad ones. We've made good ones. I stated "we've" because I too have made bad and good choices. I have learned from those choices.  I am about to share some important life journey lessons and how you can move forward living a happier more fulfilling life.  The first thing you must recognize and accept are your choices. No matter how old you are once you become an adult - there is no one to blame but yourself. STOP blaming the life, your mom, your dad, your family etc. At some point in your life, you made life changing choices.  I share this because of experience. When I was young I blamed others for my life. It wasn't until I began to grow and learn. I realized I (me, myself, & I) attract ALL the events that had happen to me. I choice this experience for a reason. I had to go through this for a purpose.  Second, you must learn to forgive. Forgive everyone and most importantly forgive yourself. Once again, I share this fr

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown