Skip to main content

Not Afraid to Shine

In order to awaken the world to the LIGHT, I must not be afraid to SHINE.

This month has been a time of truly asking the Divine for signs along with allowing Spirit to speak to me through these signs. It's been a month of trusting the guidance from my Angels. As I write this I know with all my being that I must share this with you. The world needs us to shine. The world needs us to BE light. The world needs us to show up without fear. I am a spiritual intuitive teacher. I have been sent here to help others choose LOVE over fear. By choosing love you release the fear. By not being afraid of showing up and/or shining you give others hope to BE authentic. When we are authentic others feel this amazing vibration of light and love. I am not afraid of BEing my true authentic self. When I decided to BE true to my inner desired to BE to live authentic something amazing happened. The Divine-God began working in me and through me. For I am here to serve. To BE of service. I am here to to share my story so that others may shift from fear to love. To shift from hatred to love. To shift from judgement to love. To shift from negative to love. I encourage you to let go of whatever isn't servicing you today. I encourage you to forgive. I encourage you to show up and BE authentic. I encourage you to not be afraid to BE the light that this world is crying for because Mother Earth needs us to be ONE for we are ONE with all.
Spirit is asking me to encourage you to forgive yourself. There an opportunity for you to truly release anything that is keeping you from shining your light on July 19th we will have a Full Moon. On this night create a scared space for you to write down whatever it is that is keeping you from showing up in this world. BE true to yourself. BE authentic as you look within your inner BEing.
Yesterday morning I pulled the card above. This was my intention - my affirmation so when I pulled it again today I knew the Divine wanted me to share it with you. So I encourage you to make this your intention - affirmation. Print the image and post it whoever you will see it daily.
Another way of showing up is sharing things that resonated with your BEing. I pray this has touched you today. Sending you healing light and love wrapped in Angel Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...