Skip to main content

Unexpected Experiences

 

An Unexpected Experience

In January, I was in a accident. I was at a stand still waiting to make a left turn when I was slammed from behind. What an unexpected experience.  Emotionally and physically causing a roll coaster ride within my being. I was an emotional mess. This experience was like nothing I had ever gone through. The hit was so hard that my 911 assistance in my Ford called for me. I literally felt my heart coming out of my chest from the impact. My car was a total lost. I could not understand how the 19 year old girl driving had not seen my turning signal and my brake lights since it was around 8:30 pm, yes it was dark out.

Needlessly to say, it took a beautiful soul (a friend) whom send me some ThetaHealing® that totally brought me back to balance.  At the end, I had to allow this experience to teach me that there was still some deep healing that needed to occur within my being.  My body, mind, and soul has gone through some transformational healing.  At the end of the day, I allow God to show me the path to deep healing. The path to deep forgiveness. The path to deep understanding that everything even the hardest of moments are working for my highest and best good. Never complaining. Just understanding that healing and cleansing comes when it's most needed into my life. I am thankful that my body, mind, and soul is here to share the wonders of God's love. Even though I have gone through this unexpected experience, I will always be thankful! I will always vibrate in love and gratitude.

I had to say good bye to my little Ford. It took a beating. The hatch was smashed in really bad....my gratitude charm had snapped off the rope and was at the back. When I went to get my plate off the car that's when I found it. 

I know I am always protected by my angels. Always. They are always with me. I have learn to understand that unexpected experiences are meant to show me where I need more growth.

Sat Nam  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...