Skip to main content

The Grasshopper

In the beginning of this week, I had a conversation with my Angelic Spiritual team. I was very specific in my prayer. All week I was open for the answers to my prayer. 
Yesterday, this grasshopper was hanging around at the window (as shown above), I didn't think anything about it. Granted, today he got my attention because he must have slept there all night and this morning he was still at the window. Since I know Spirit communicates with me through different signs. I was like okay Mr. Grasshopper, you've got my attention. What is the Spirit Animal message you have for me today. Since he didn't leave he remain right at that window. 
 When the grasshopper spirit animal comes leaping into your life, it signifies your need to make a tremendous leap of faith.
Just like the cricket symbolism, the grasshopper symbolism wants you to know that if you aim high and go where others are scared to go, you will accomplish amazing feats and achieve incredible results!
The grasshopper spirit animal chooses those who want to move ahead in life with their innovative thinking and progressive approach.
When you are inspired by the grasshopper totem, jump forward and get past whatever is trying to keep you or hold you back
 The meaning of the grasshopper encourages you to take that leap of faith, just like the goat meaning.
It’s possible that fear and uncertainty have filled your life, and now your grasshopper totem wants you to do something brave and impulsive for once!
The grasshopper meaning also urges you to stop avoiding the inevitable and do something that can change your life on a monumental scale.
Do something that can shake you out of your comfort zone and make you rethink your career, your relationship, and even your life goals.
The grasshopper symbolism wants you to focus on your personal strength. 
In times of difficulty, your grasshopper totem reminds you that you can surpass all these, and that you can achieve whatever you want in life.
Like the Eagle, the meaning of the grasshopper also encourages you to always work for independence, freedom, and enlightenment.
Jump forward, never backward, and leave everything negative behind.
Because when you do, your life will be filled with so much happiness and peace. You will realize that you have more achievements, more abundance, and more contentment in life.
Here is why the Grasshopper Spirit animal is Lucky for some…
The grasshopper spirit animal is a symbol of good luck and prosperity because whatever is blocking your way to success, your grasshopper totem can remove.
It can help pinpoint whatever is preventing you to achieve your goals, and it can help you make that first step forward.
Like the grasshopper that can only jump forwards, so should you! Do not dwell in the mistakes and regrets of the past.
This is a very exciting time because the grasshopper spirit animal means abundance and good luck.
When the grasshopper appears to us we are being asked to take a leap of faith and jump forward into a specific area of life without fear. Usually that specific area is one that we have avoided and is often connected to change on a larger scale. This can represent a change in location, relationships, career or just in the way we perceive ourselves.
Grasshoppers can only jump forward….not backward, or sideways. So, when grasshopper shows up he could be reaffirming to you that you are taking the right steps to move forward in your current situation. Or it could be that he is telling you to go ahead and move forward, getting past what is hindering you. This is why grasshopper is the symbol of good luck all over the world. Grasshopper’s ability to connect and understand sound vibrations is why he is also a symbol of your inner voice. He could be telling you to trust yours.
Read More:
Resourcehttps://tinyurl.com/y3gbjgdb

As my day continued the spirit realm blessed me with more signs. When I arrived home there were doves, cardinals, and a woodpecker eating at the bird feeder. Nature friends left me 3 beautiful feathers. 
I was behind a car at the red light, and notice the plate #7722, I took a picture and afterwards....
I heard Spirit's voice say look closer....






















What the meaning of number 77 is that now is the right time to be bold and brave. This is not the time to fold and let the great opportunities pass by.

Angel number 22 has the vibrations of number two, which are felt twice. The number 2 signifies a higher purpose and spiritual enlightenment.

The angel number 4444 signifies hard work. It’s telling you that all your hard work will soon be paying off.
Know that your guardian angels are just behind you to cheer you on and give support. They wouldn’t be sending you the angel number 4444 if they’re not certain of your success.
The power is in you to reach your goals and make your dreams a reality. You are blessed with the intelligence, creativity, and resilience to carry on even seemingly impossible tasks.
Your guardian angels have their full confidence in you.
Resource: https://tinyurl.com/y5l7qghd
All I know is my angelic team answered my prayer in so many ways this week. Feeling blessed. Ready to move forward and make my intentions into reality.
What signs are you seeing? How is your spiritual team communicating with you? Be aware my friends. 
Spirit Speaks each and every day!
Sat Nam 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown

Self Improvement ~ Goals & Dreams

Dark Night of the Soul

About 3 years ago, I went through the dark night of the soul. I was going through my spiritual awakening. Experiencing many symptoms since 2009 which at the time I really didn't know what was happening to me. I knew I was changing. I knew I was awakening as I began reading and searching for answers as to my experiences. As I continued to grow, heal, and fully move into servicing others in my mission.  I remember the dark night. The dark night of the soul feels like your heart is literally coming off of your chest. The dark night of the soul feels like your in a dark empty space. The dark night of the soul feels like the tears will never end. The dark night of the soul feels like you can't breathe. The dark night of the soul feels as if no one truly knows the pain deep within. I have felt the dark night of the soul. I have been up close and personal with the dark night. Sitting right in front of the dark night of the soul. For about 3 months I was dancing with the dark nigh