Skip to main content

4 Simple Steps to Set Your New Moon Intentions

Tonight is the New Moon begin creating a ritual by taking 10 to 20 minutes or longer to practice these 4 simple steps to create your intentions.
Step 1 - Create a special sacred space for your ritual or practice. It doesn't have to be elaborate. You can do this indoors or outdoors whatever you prefer. Grab your crystals, pen, journal, a candle, some sage, and some meditative music. This sets the tone for a sacred special space for you to BE.
Step 2 - Reflect on any intentions you may have had last month. If you didn't set any intentions last month. Take some type maybe the length of a song on your playlist and reflect on the intentions you wish to manifest on this New Moon.
Step 3 - Create intentions for this coming month. Breathe in and Breathe out. Feel yourself connect with your inner BEing and Higher Self. Allow your intentions to bubble up from deep within your inner being. FEEL them. and begin to write them in journal. I always label the page with New Moon and the date. Begin by listing 5 intentions. 
Step 4 - Release your intentions. Once I have finished writing down my intentions. With a grateful heart which flows throughout my body, I release them to the Divine. I quietly say a little prayer and release them knowing that my intentions with manifest at the Divine's perfect timing for my Highest Good.

Since 2012, I have been practicing New Moon and Full Moon rituals. I can honestly say I have seen the Divine work miracles in my life.
Begin tonight with your New Moon ritual.
I would love to hear your experiences. 
Sending you so much light and love wrapped in Angel Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown

Self Improvement ~ Goals & Dreams

Bad or Good

  Choices. We've made bad ones. We've made good ones. I stated "we've" because I too have made bad and good choices. I have learned from those choices.  I am about to share some important life journey lessons and how you can move forward living a happier more fulfilling life.  The first thing you must recognize and accept are your choices. No matter how old you are once you become an adult - there is no one to blame but yourself. STOP blaming the life, your mom, your dad, your family etc. At some point in your life, you made life changing choices.  I share this because of experience. When I was young I blamed others for my life. It wasn't until I began to grow and learn. I realized I (me, myself, & I) attract ALL the events that had happen to me. I choice this experience for a reason. I had to go through this for a purpose.  Second, you must learn to forgive. Forgive everyone and most importantly forgive yourself. Once again, I share this fr