Skip to main content

It happens on Monday.

The powerful Full Moon in Sagittarius which is the second one in a row happens on Monday - June 20th at 7:02 AM  in the Eastern Time Zone which is where I am located in Southwest Florida. This is also happening hours before Summer Solstice. Since I am not in New Mexico attending Kundalini Summer Solstice/White Tantric Yoga week. Today I decided to attend a fellow Kundalini Yoga sista's class. 
​I have been following some awesome fellow Astrologers and the message is clear. It's time to truly look within to look at what you were doing in 2012 and it's time to break those unhealthy patterns with relationships. The veil is being lifted. It is very important to maintain your energy vibrating in the highest energy of LOVE.
Because I know how important it is for my vibrational energy to be in alignment  with what is for my highest good. I am setting my intentions and I began today with an awesome Kundalini Yoga class to get my week to the right start....I intend on doing my Full Moon Ritual at 7:02 AM on Monday as well.
It is very important to move forward....to look at what wasn't servicing you in the past....and it's time to break free towards higher vibration. It's going to get REAL very quick. Your thoughts become things. You are the creator of your future. What is it that you are truly wanting...what do you want to manifest....it's time to truly take inventory at any self thoughts that are not for your highest good and begin today shifting your mindset.
We are moving towards higher energies that will shift many into experiencing consciousnesses.
Be the energy you wish to attract. Be light. Be love. Be peace. Share your light and love. This world needs more conscious people sharing good positive vibes.
Join me in spreading good positive vibes.
It happens Monday....powerful Full Moon and Summer Solstice.
I am preparing my space for this amazing portals that are being downloaded.
Sending you healing light and love wrapped in Angel Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...