Skip to main content

Be Real

​We were born to be real not to be perfect. I often tell others I am far from perfect. I am human. Only God is perfect. I try each day to live life in alignment with the Divine. I am not perfect. I will cry when I am sad. I will feel pain if I am hurt. But, I will choose love over sadness, love over pain, and love over fear. I am REAL. I will be the first to share how shifting from fear to love has changed my life. I will share that in my pain I will give thanks for the opportunity to grow and learn from the lesson.
I am REAL. I have techniques which I use to help me live my life as real, as authentic as I possibly can.  The day I choose love over living in an abusive relationship was the day I began living REAL.  It was a big step for me to take because I had lived so many years trying to be "perfect" in the eyes of others, pretending to be in a happy relationship that  looked like everything was "perfect" in the eyes of others. I spend so many years pretending to be "perfect" that I wasn't being "REAL" to myself.  
I had lost myself. But the day came that my higher self trusted my inner guidance. The day came in which I knew I had to be "REAL", I had to be "ME" and stop pretending that there was nothing wrong. When you make the conscious decision to choose REAL (LOVE) over perfect (fear based thoughts) you begin to live and speak your truth. 
I tell people all the time I am far from perfect. I have my moments in which I cry because of the damage parental alienation is causing in the relationship between my kids. I am a mother. It hurts. BUT that doesn't stop me from being REAL, living REAL, knowing that my vibration has to shift into a loving energy. I allow myself to release what no longer serves me. When I make this statement it is not to be taken that I release my kids. It means that the pain that I am experiencing does not serve my highest good.  Yes, I allow myself to feel and release the pain and tears.  Afterwards, I consciously shift my attention on living REAL. Real means crying when I need to cry. Real means being grateful, happy, and joyful in all circumstances of life. 

Sending you light & love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...