Skip to main content

Holistic Healing

Back in May, I shared with you my first experience with Bio-Magnetic Therapy.  I wanted to bring you an update on my journey with this alternative healing method as it has been three months in which I was first introduced 
to it by a friend.
Recap:  I decided to try Bio-Magnetic Therapy when I was continuing to experience muscle spasms on my neck which was a result of an car accident I had been in 2012. I also experience lower back pain. Leading up to my first appointment nothing would help my headaches, my muscle spasms which started in my neck and went down to my shoulders. I would visit the chiropractor sometimes up to three times in a month with no relief.  When my friend told me about Bio-Magnetic Therapy, I was immediately interested as a Holistic Practitioner - I knew this would be beneficial for my entire Being.
My July therapy session was held yesterday on 7/31/15.....yes, on the exact day of our Rare Blue Moon. Normally my appointments are held earlier in the month but things happen so I had to wait until yesterday.  I held the intention to pull the Blue Moon energy for a most powerful recharging experience.  As the therapist began my session, my body told him there was subconscious emotions that needed to be healed. As the therapist named some of these emotions, some that I had carried with me since childhood. I felt a relief that my body knew it was time to release these emotions for my highest good. As the therapist explained to me....these emotions attached themselves to our body....over time they cause illness....therefore through Bio-Magnetic Therapy - we can heal ourselves from those blockages.  I have begin a 3 treatment to a complete healing.  My being is rejoicing at this alternative healing method. I am 100% sure that the emotions that were release yesterday on the very day of the Rare Blue Moon were blockages that are not for my highest good. I am a firm believer on the power of these healing methods. If you know me than you know I love my crystals, my moon water, and the power of
 God and my angels.
I have to say yesterday was an amazing day beginning with my Bio-Magnetic Therapy Session first thing in the morning.  The angels also sent me signs throughout the day. One of the signs was a beautiful yellow butterfly. I soaked up the Rare Blue Moon sun rays. 
I feel whole.  I would highly recommend you research alternative healing methods. 
Sending healing light and love!
Angel Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown

Self Improvement ~ Goals & Dreams

Unexpected Experiences

  An Unexpected Experience In January, I was in a accident. I was at a stand still waiting to make a left turn when I was slammed from behind. What an unexpected experience.  Emotionally and physically causing a roll coaster ride within my being. I was an emotional mess. This experience was like nothing I had ever gone through. The hit was so hard that my 911 assistance in my Ford called for me. I literally felt my heart coming out of my chest from the impact. My car was a total lost. I could not understand how the 19 year old girl driving had not seen my turning signal and my brake lights since it was around 8:30 pm, yes it was dark out. Needlessly to say, it took a beautiful soul (a friend) whom send me some ThetaHealing ®  that totally brought me back to balance.  At the end, I had to allow this experience to teach me that there was still some deep healing that needed to occur within my being.  My body, mind, and soul has gone through some transformational healing.  At the end of th