Skip to main content

GRATITUDE

Each individual is responsible on how he or she wants to live their life.  In what state of mind they choose to live it in....do you want to live it in an attitude of thankfulness or not.
Tonight as I reflected on my day.....I choose to live in a state of gratitude. 
Why? Because I am truly grateful!  I will share the "WHY" I am truly grateful with you.
In January, I checked myself into the hospital because I thought I was having a heart attack....stress and anxiety made me developed heart palpitations. But I felt as if I was having a heart attack. I felt my heart was going to come out of my chest....that is how hard my heart was beating. I am grateful it was not a heart attack but they found something else....they told me my liver count was extremely high.   An ultrasound would reveal nothing and I was told to check in a couple months again with my family doctor.
Granted, I was scared. I could not imagine why I had a high liver count. 
I live a healthy lifestyle. I exercise and eat right. I do not eat fried food nor do I even eat meat that much, actually rarely.
Last month, my doctor sent me for more blood work and another ultrasound. 
Today I went to my follow up appointment.  The good news was that yes I have a fatty liver but there was no mass or nothing of concern to be worried about....THANK GOD.....I have been making changes in the last two months by going to a Biomagnetic Therapist and have been exercising more frequently since seeing him because I have not had any muscle spasms in my neck for two months.

I am grateful for my health because I feel great! 
I told my doctor I didn't want to take any pills that I was going to change my lifestyle a little more to bring all my counts to normal....so for the next three months, I am determined to do this the holistic healthy way! I do not want to take additional pills even if this "fatty liver" is something I inherited from my grandmother.
I reflect on the good news. I also reflected on the amazing people that I am surrounded with in my life. My family, co workers, my friends, and my three children that I love dearly.
I am grateful for the MANY blessings I receive daily. 
I have chosen gratitude! I have chosen to share my light and love with the world. 

When you choice gratitude (happiness, love, peace, kindness, joy, etc etc) YOUR life changes....yes you may be in a storm because I AM....but I can still wake up and be grateful to God and my angels for LOVING me so much!  Nothing that I am going through right now in this moment will keep me from being ME.  I AM living my true self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown

Self Improvement ~ Goals & Dreams

Unexpected Experiences

  An Unexpected Experience In January, I was in a accident. I was at a stand still waiting to make a left turn when I was slammed from behind. What an unexpected experience.  Emotionally and physically causing a roll coaster ride within my being. I was an emotional mess. This experience was like nothing I had ever gone through. The hit was so hard that my 911 assistance in my Ford called for me. I literally felt my heart coming out of my chest from the impact. My car was a total lost. I could not understand how the 19 year old girl driving had not seen my turning signal and my brake lights since it was around 8:30 pm, yes it was dark out. Needlessly to say, it took a beautiful soul (a friend) whom send me some ThetaHealing ®  that totally brought me back to balance.  At the end, I had to allow this experience to teach me that there was still some deep healing that needed to occur within my being.  My body, mind, and soul has gone through some transformational healing.  At the end of th