Skip to main content

My Heart Is Free Of Guilt

Today the cords have been officially cut - I am no longer attached to the abuse legally.
Over the last two years, I have spiritually grown, I have forgive all the abuse I allowed myself to endure. I forgive my abuser and I forgive myself for staying in a bad relationship for so long.
I went to court today, I swore in front of the judge and in front of God that I would say the truth.  My heart is free of guilt because I did just that! I sat there while the other party denied ever doing anything bad to me. I listen to the lies.  And I closed my eyes and mentally I declare God you know the truth as it happened.

My Heart is FREE of Guilt

I want to thank all of my family and friends that continue their prayers for me during these last two years. I want to thank everyone for their encouragement and support.
It hasn't been easy being alienated from my children. I know they have been brainwashed, controlled, and manipulated against me.
But I also know that their is a God in Heaven and knows the truth.
My love for my children is the same yesterday, today, and forever just as God's love for us.
I will always be here for them when they are ready. 

I have forgiven you for all the abuse. It is in the past. I have let it go. It no longer serves me.

I looked over to  where they  were sitting and clearly said  " I have forgiven you for all the abuse.   All the names you called me.  The personal property you broke.  It is in the past.  I have let it go.
 It no longer serves me. "
I  will continue to be an advocate for Domestic  Violence especially  Verbal  Abuse.  I will continue to be an advocate for Parental  Alienation.

From here on out....I will share my story in motivational speaking to empower those that need encouragement to break free from the abuse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad or Good

  Choices. We've made bad ones. We've made good ones. I stated "we've" because I too have made bad and good choices. I have learned from those choices.  I am about to share some important life journey lessons and how you can move forward living a happier more fulfilling life.  The first thing you must recognize and accept are your choices. No matter how old you are once you become an adult - there is no one to blame but yourself. STOP blaming the life, your mom, your dad, your family etc. At some point in your life, you made life changing choices.  I share this because of experience. When I was young I blamed others for my life. It wasn't until I began to grow and learn. I realized I (me, myself, & I) attract ALL the events that had happen to me. I choice this experience for a reason. I had to go through this for a purpose.  Second, you must learn to forgive. Forgive everyone and most importantly forgive yourself. Once again, I share this fr

Dark Night of the Soul

About 3 years ago, I went through the dark night of the soul. I was going through my spiritual awakening. Experiencing many symptoms since 2009 which at the time I really didn't know what was happening to me. I knew I was changing. I knew I was awakening as I began reading and searching for answers as to my experiences. As I continued to grow, heal, and fully move into servicing others in my mission.  I remember the dark night. The dark night of the soul feels like your heart is literally coming off of your chest. The dark night of the soul feels like your in a dark empty space. The dark night of the soul feels like the tears will never end. The dark night of the soul feels like you can't breathe. The dark night of the soul feels as if no one truly knows the pain deep within. I have felt the dark night of the soul. I have been up close and personal with the dark night. Sitting right in front of the dark night of the soul. For about 3 months I was dancing with the dark nigh

Beautiful Butterfly

You are a beautiful  butterfly, you are a star in the sky, when I will see you I think I will be shy to look in your eye but I will give it a try.  You are so kind, your beautiful heart isn't easy to find, I will never forget you will always be in my mind, till the day I will die. You are a beautiful butterfly.  You have a beautiful face which I had never seen in any other place, since I have been following you I became a hopeless case. Believe me I don’t try to lie. You are a beautiful butterfly.  I keep thinking of you day and night, you turned all the darkness in my life into light, your love makes me see everything shining and bright. Your love makes me think that I can fly. you are a beautiful butterfly. Unknown