Skip to main content

I AM A LIGHTWORKER

Trust. The day I trusted my inner self.  When I allow myself to trust my heart. I knew what my calling - life purpose was.....I began my spiritual journey about 5 years ago. I knew  everything that I had been through was for my Divine purpose.  My awakening took full force 3 years ago. I have become closer to God and my guardian angels. Each day I am sent messages from above. My destiny was clear on one day....I remember clearly. I knew deep down inside my gut my life purpose and yet the Ego would try to question my intuition.  That day I prayed for confirmation. I cried to God to send me a message that everything that I had been through in life (which I knew) was as it was suppose to be to prepared me for the NOW. I took a nap. When I awoke I received a message from Archangel Raphael. The message was that Archangel Raphael was a healer just like me. That he was helping me with healing in all areas of my life.  My heart was filled with gratitude and joy for this wonderful and blessed confirmation 
from God.
A few days later I came across a lovely song Raphael (Archangel Raphael) and I can honestly say each and every time I listen to that song....I am connected to Heaven. I feel as one with that song with God. It's a feeling that I just can't explain. My heart filled complete. 
These things are no surprise to me because I KNOW I AM a LIGHTWORKER. I am connected with the Divine and I am fulfilling my purpose on earth. 
I share my light and love. 
My message to you is live your Divine purpose NOW. Trust your heart. Seek guidance through prayer and meditation.
Be Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Therapy

Enjoy and relax to the sounds of the crystal bowls.  Sound Therapy has so many wonderful benefits for  your well being.

I Belong

I was guided to write this blog post today. "I belong" comes from the space within me in which I felt I didn't belong. There was a period in my life in which I looked at my life and felt I didn't belong. I felt alone. I felt lost. I felt like an outsider looking into a window. I felt as if no one understood the space I was in nor could I explain it to them. I felt as if I didn't belong. It took an awakening within my soul. A shift. An awakening in which my soul whispered to me and said you belong. I had spend my entire life trying to belong in a way that was not my authentic to my inner being. I was trying to please everyone else but myself. It wasn't until I listened to my inner voice that said "I belong" ~ I belong to the God of this amazing Universe. I AM one with the Creator. As I belong to the Divine. I began working on that relationship with the Divine. I began listening to the my guidance that came from within me. I began to choose love for...

Do you love yourself? Have you forgiven yourself?

In the last three years, I've had to learn how to forgive myself in order to truly love myself. Life throws us curve balls.  We all have experience current life events that were traumatic.  We've done things we didn't like.  We've been treated poorly. So many things could have happened.  I will share a little about what happened to me and how I was able to take the advice I am about to share with you and change my life around. I spend a majority of my life blaming others for my unhappiness.  First mistake, I made. I had to take responsibility for my own mistakes.  I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years. I blamed God for not changing my situation. I lived feeling that God must not love me. What happened to me was I developed a mindset that if God didn't love me why should I love myself. My reasoning to this thought was the fact I was mistreated, called names, put down for so many years.....God didn't hear my prayers. It wasn't until I chan...